As October brings cooler days and a hint of color in the world around us, we invite you to join us every Sunday.
Sunday Services begin at 10:00 AM. Worship is casual, comfortable, and fun! Simply come as you are. Bring a friend. We’ll be looking for you!
October 1: Worldwide Communion Sunday
- Sermon: “The Patience of Ketchup”
- Scripture: Exodus 17:1–7
- Holy Communion
- Neighbors in Need Offering
- Special Meeting with a potluck lunch following the service
October 8: 18th Sunday after Pentecost
- Sermon: “No Slumlords Allowed!”
- Scripture: Matthew 21:33–46
October 15: 19th Sunday after Pentecost
- Sermon: “Weddings, Inc.”
- Scripture: Matthew 22:1–14
October 22: 20th Sunday after Pentecost
- Sermon: “Rendering to Caesar . . . Rendering to God”
- Scripture: Matthew 22:15–22
October 29: 21st Sunday after Pentecost
- Sermon: “Polishing Up on the Great Commandment”
- Scripture: Matthew 22:34–46
November 5: 22nd Sunday after Pentecost
- “All Saints” Service. Bring a memento or photo of a “Saint” in your life!
We Are an Open and Affirming Church
What does “Open and Affirming” (ONA) mean?
- It is a public covenant of welcome to persons of all sexual orientations, gender identities, and gender expressions.
- It is a United Church of Christ (UCC) designation.
- It is for congregations, campus ministries, and other UCC bodies.
- Everyone is welcomed into full life and ministry.